Environmental Technician CBPP - Bow,NH
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Opportunity:The Environmental Labor Tech is responsible for
the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up,
site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of
hazardous materials. Transitioning Military, this is a great
opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to
civilian life. These positions offer the opportunity to work as
part of a team and grow and advance from entry-level to management
at Clean Harbors.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces,
including lifting in areas of low clearance.
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits.
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for
shift and communicate your replacement's name to the
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- 6+ months related experience
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the
position, it will require some on-call availability. This could
also include week-ends and holidays.
- Must be able to travel overnight on occasion
- Will be required to complete confined space entry (CSE) and 40
Hour OSHA Training
- Possess and maintain clean driving record.Clean Harbors is the
leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto
Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a
majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private
entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local
governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean
Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and
re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small
quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented
a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly
rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key
job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you
are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive
benefits package including:
- Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and trainingTo learn more
about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com We thank all
those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a
Military & Veteran friendly company.
Landscaper, construction, laborer
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Concord , Environmental Technician CBPP - Bow,NH, Engineering , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!