Business Continuity Manager
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Summary: Exciting opportunity to build resiliency into Meta's
extended supply chain. The Business Continuity Manager will be a
focal point for communications between cross functional teams,
including cross functional Supply Chain/Infrastructure teams to
develop and implement innovative business continuity activities.
This role is designed to minimize disruptive impacts in the Meta
supply chain and responsible for the implementation of a
world-class Business Continuity Program.Required Skills: Business
Continuity Manager Responsibilities:
- The role requires a good understanding of business continuity
planning strategies and current and emerging supply chain risks in
a dynamic global environment.
- Map systems and business process that support the Meta
Infrastructure products and services supply chain, including those
over which Meta may not have direct control. Identify risk and
points of failure to bring awareness and drive resiliency.
- This role will assist in developing technology driven solutions
for the business continuity program to improve resiliency in Metas
- This individual will manage a portfolio of risk projects and
manage the successful completion of these projects to build
resiliency into the Meta supply chain.
- This role will identify and assess supply chain risk.
- This role will drive mitigation and remediation activities with
Meta internal and external business partners.
- This individual will act as a liaison between the Meta
Infrastructure Sourcing and Operations organization and the Meta
corporate business continuity organization.
- This role will be the control tower of incident management
activities during times of supply chain disruption.Minimum
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven project and process management experience
- 7+ years of relevant business continuity experience
- Familiarity with enterprise risk management tools, processes,
and third party vendors
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with
proven business acumen and technical experience
- 7+ years of enterprise risk management experience in a supply
- 3+ years of incident management experience including leading
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-organizational teams
and matrix organization structuresPreferred Qualifications:
- 9+ years of enterprise risk management experience at a company
within a Top 15 supply chain ranking
- Recognized industry member with strong network and connections
that makes the individual proficient and knowledgeable about supply
chain risksIndustry: InternetEqual Opportunity: Facebook is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as
a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent
with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed
to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Meta, Concord , Business Continuity Manager, Executive , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!