IT Environment Manager
Company: HealthEdge Software Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
OverviewIT Environment ManagerAt HealthEdge, we are passionate
about providing healthcare payers with technology that enables them
to innovate, reduce costs of claim administration and care
management, and address the business imperatives of the evolving
healthcare economy. As we continue to grow, we are focused on
exceeding our clients expectations for quality when it comes to
software deployments and releases.Overview:The IT Environment
Manager will work closely with the Application Engineering Manager,
Application Engineering team, Product Engineering, Professional
Services, and Customer to institute best practices with regard to
managing customers environments and deploying new releases in the
environments. The ideal candidate will be a creative, and critical,
thinker who can drive execution, handle many tasks simultaneously
with efficiency and effectiveness.IT Environment Manager Job
- Oversee HealthRules Payor application environments management
strategies for HealthEdges clients, documenting environments
portfolio, environment management, deployment, and promotion
- Create and maintain a detailed deployment schedule in
collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Maintain deep understanding of product ecosystem and its
interdependencies, and leverage various tools available for
environment management & stability.
- Manage and standardize programs to meet the release/deployment
and quality criteria with a focus on standardization &
repeatability in a continuous improvement environment.
- Document system state - configuration, architecture diagrams,
data, workload patterns, and track changes in these through the
test and promotion processes.
- Lead the effort on cross-functional collaboration with TechOps,
Product, Professional Services, and Dedicated Teams.
- Build consensus and lead decision making through nebulous
- Create solutions to challenges and make informed
recommendations to ensure uninterrupted business and high-quality
service to customer.
- Act as a gatekeeper, ensuring that all cross-functional teams
sign off on the release before each promotion to production.
- Identify & manage risks and clearly communicate them to project
stakeholders while proposing solutions.
- Effectively communicate required delivery dates, deployment
pipelines, and releases for project activities.
- Be involved in code deployments, data base synchronization, and
DevOps best practices.
- Manage and maintain environments in a known good state and
enforce proper environment management practices.Required Skills and
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Operations, Configuration
Management, Change Management, or Systems Administration in complex
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience documenting
environment changes for releases/deployments.
- Minimum 3 years software implementation experience with
environment configuration and application migration.
- Industry experience with a SaaS services delivery model
- Previous experience partnering in a client facing capacity in
collaborating with cross functional teams in solving challenging
- Strong interpersonal skills, including relationship and trust
building, collaborative and highly resourceful.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent years of experience) in
Computer Science or Computer Engineering.Desired Skills and
- Advanced level of understanding of ITIL/ITSM practices and
solutions development from the drawing board to production
delivery, including experience with troubleshooting scenarios in
- Must be willing and able to prioritize tasks in an effort to
maximize customer value.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to drive customer satisfaction and
- Exceptional ability to seek to understand, listen actively and
communicate (verbally and written) effectively with external
customers. Demonstrated ability to drive and dig into the details
of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- High level of comfort in taking the initiative and willingness
to navigate new situations.Working Conditions
- Extended working hours may be required as business needs
- Prolonged hours of sitting/standing using computer based
- Role may require working across multiple time zones.Job
Locations US-RemoteID 2022-1557Category Information
TechnologyPosition Type Full-TimeHealthEdge provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: HealthEdge Software Inc, Concord , IT Environment Manager, Executive , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!