Oncology Territory Manager, Supportive Care - Concord
Company: Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting! Daiichi
Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative
pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address
diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging
our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of
scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries,
Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon
a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new
medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of
medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025
Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive
Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on
providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research
areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders. Job
Summary: -The Oncology Territory Manager is a position that reports
to the District Manager and is responsible for attaining territory
goals by successfully selling Branded products to the customer
base. All requirements with regards to territory management should
be accomplished on a timely basis. Develop strong relationships
with the customer and become a resource. Communicate with the
District Manager on a regular basis and discuss issues and
opportunities. Represent the company in a positive and professional
manner.Responsibilities:Calls on health care professionals in
assigned sales territory and communicates product advantages,
features and benefits. Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through
promotion of product features and benefits to our key accounts:
Hospitals, Infusion Centers, Nephrologists, Hematologists,
Hospitalist, PCPs/IMs, Bloodless Surgery, buying groups,
distributors and wholesalers in assigned territory. As a secondary
base, Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, and Rheumatologists.
- Builds relationships with our customer base and key opinion
leaders by personally visiting them, educating and influencing
physicians and healthcare providers to prescribe Daiichi Sankyo
promoted products. Communicates products approved indications,
advantages, features and benefits in both individual and group
- Analyzes customer needs and interests.
- Complies with applicable laws in providing healthcare providers
with accurate information concerning Daiichi Sankyo Products.
- Participates in assigned training and completing outside
reading. Keeps abreast of the products, applications, technical
service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising,
and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature
and consulting with colleagues.
- Serves as a disease state expert and provides a high level of
product expertise and customer service for all accounts.
- Carries out all sales and marketing programs.
- Maintains all equipment and territorial records in the
- Utilizes sales force automation system and other equipment to
enhance impact of sales call and territory management.
- Maintains a current key customer target list, submits regular
updates to the customer database and plans calls to meet
- Submits complete reports, on-time, and communicates matters
that are relevant to the marketplace, competition and the marketing
team to the District Manager.
- Reviews territorial reports with District Manager and learns
how to use reports and databases as instruments to achieve assigned
- Notifies the Medical Affairs Department immediately of any
product complaints as per SOP 805.21, 'Reporting Adverse Events
(AEs) and Product Quality Complaints (PQCs).'
- Notifies the Pharmacovigilance Department immediately of any
adverse events as per SOP 805.21, 'Reporting Adverse Events (AEs)
and Product Quality Complaints (PQCs).'
- Attends and participates in all required meetings and training
- Maintains frequent correspondence with District Managers.
- Maintains correspondence with co-promotion team members, to
manage co-promotion responsibilities. Qualifications:Successful
candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or
without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an
accredited college or university. -
- 3 or more years of sales/marketing experience in the
pharmaceutical or medical industry required.
- 2 or more years of specialty, rare disease, and/or oncology
experience strongly preferred.
- Experience selling in complex environments preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to travel approximately 40% to 60%.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must
have a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
company requirements. Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Concord , Oncology Territory Manager, Supportive Care - Concord, Healthcare , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!