Registered Nurse (RN), Full Time Weekends On Call, Hospice
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: January 10, 2022
On Call Weekends only with Full time benefits! BAYADA Hospice is
currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a
position On-Call for emergency Weekend hospice visits if needed.
This office will service hospice clients on a per visit basis
throughout the Concord, NH area. Hours: Friday night 5pm through
Monday morning 8:30am. On Call Weekends only with Full time
benefits! Prior home care experience strongly preferred. At BAYADA,
we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed
to investing in people and nurturing their desire to
grow.Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
territories during the weekend days and evenings.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary. Qualifications for
a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in NH.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. As an accredited,
regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider,
BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded
in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Concord , Registered Nurse (RN), Full Time Weekends On Call, Hospice, Healthcare , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!