Nurse Supervisor FT PM - 10K Sign-On
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
More personalized patient care
More professional impact
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as nurse supervisor, youll be the connection between
more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on
patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a
more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your
clinical and management skills with national post-acute care leader
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Differentand Better
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special:
A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients lives
each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health
offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on
their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries,
neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and
cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals
and regain independence, you can form significant relationships
with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than
just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Encompass Health, youll find something decidedly
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity:
Nursing Supervisor Nights
Sign-on Bonus $10,000.00
Inspire Our Patients To Progress Each Day As You
As a nurse supervisor, youll channel your knowledge, skills,
ambition, and experience on a daily basis.
- Supervise all nursing operations, including employee activities
and quality of patient care.
- Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care
programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that each patients needs for nursing care, treatment and
services are properly assessed, evaluated, and met during two to
four-week average length of stay.
- Have a strong effect on our patient outcomes.
- Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations
- BLS certification (ACLS certification to be obtained within one
year of hire or position start date required).
- CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the
eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field or current
enrollment in a bachelors nursing program preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
whats right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the life-changing difference you can make. Take this
opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect With Us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2133846by Jobble
Keywords: Encompass Health, Concord , Nurse Supervisor FT PM - 10K Sign-On, Healthcare , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!