Company: Generations Dental Care
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Generations Dental Care is proud that our focus on patients has
driven a positive patient experience, best in class employee and
dentist retention and satisfaction, as well as substantial growth
in our practices.? This is an opportunity for you to thrive in an
efficient office environment with an outstanding dental team that
is well trained and highly motivated.? If you enjoy working in a
clinically focused, patient-centric , fully digital dental
office,?then we encourage you to apply today. ? We are looking for
a knowledgeable,?dedicated Dental?Assistant?to join our team.?The
Dental Assistant ensures that quality patient care is a priority.
Dental Assistants are an essential part of the team that helps the
dentist to set up equipment, educate and prepare patients for
treatment, aid the dentist in the safe and efficient execution of
procedures, and record and document procedures as directed by
the?Practice Leader. ? Schedule: Mon-Thurs, Tues-Fri, or
Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri Dental Assistant Duties/Responsibilities ?
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment in a timely, pleasant,
and professional manner.
- Sterilize and prepare instruments for tray setups before dental
- Take diagnostic-digital imaging as prescribed by the
- Practice within the legal scope of assistant duties with or
without certification, depending on state regulations.
- Maintain meticulous records on patient charts and
- Setup and break down rooms according to infection control
protocols between patients.
- Communicate patient and equipment needs with co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned by Practice Leader and/or Dentist.?
Dental Assistant Required Skills/Abilities ?
- Work with and maintain all dental equipment.
- Positively contribute to a respectful and collaborative working
- Facilitate patient comfort, care, and satisfaction
- Present to work during scheduled shifts (see office manual for
specifics). Dental Assistant Education and Experience ?
- At least one year of dental assisting experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current Dental Assistant Certification.
- Other State License/Certification Requirements based on the
state you are?employed in.
- Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Certification
- Dentrix Dental Assistant Physical Requirements ?
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on
- Prolonged periods of standing and?bending.
- Must be able to lift Benefits for Full-Time Employees*
- PTO, paid holidays, office closure days
- Dental allowance
- 401(k) Eligibility
- And many more!*Benefits subject to change and eligibility
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions "Committed to
improving lives one smile at a?time"?1) Commitment - Provide
exceptional care and a WOW experience to our patients ?2)
Collaboration -We accomplish more together than individually ?3)
Communication -Clear expectations and feedback to our patients and
team members ?4) Cultivation - Mentorship, education, and training
to empower leaders at the practice level ?5) Continuity - Develop
lifelong patient and team relationships ?6) Community -Strong
presence in the communities in which we are located ?
Keywords: Generations Dental Care, Concord , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!