Software Developer (UI/React)
Posted on: November 18, 2022
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business.The RoleMany companies cannot protect
themselves from domain-name based identity deception and brand
abuse due to outdated or obsolete infrastructure. Identity Defense
made it our mission to bridge this gap. Join one of the fastest
growing products at Proofpoint and put an end to this problem.Our
team is looking for experienced and motivated software developers
who are passionate about building rich visual interfaces and
action-oriented enterprise software. We value creativity, hard
work, and collaboration and support our employees needs to balance
their work and personal life needs.Your day-to-day
- Build a world class SaaS threat intelligence application.
- Design APIs that integrate with common Security tools.
- Work closely with product development and UX to bring the best
solution to market.
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure a unified
- Grow your career by working across a talented team full of
diverse experience and skills.
- Raise the level of your peers by sharing your knowledge and
experience.What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of front-end and/or API development experience
- Deep understanding with React, HTML5, CSS3 and other modern web
- Desire to solve challenging UX and big data visualization
- Demonstrated experience with unit and end-to-end TestingNOTE:
This role can be either full remote or hybrid. An ideal remote
candidate will be in Mountain or Central time zones. The current
team primarily resides in the Denver Metro area.Applicant must
reside in the US or Canada#LI-EC1 #LI-RemoteIf you like wild growth
and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy
your career with us!If you are a Colorado Resident:Proofpoint
carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including
your background and experience. These considerations can cause your
compensation to vary.The hiring range for this position is
typically:103,670.00 - 148,100.00 USDActual offer will be based on
the individual candidate. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may be
eligible for this position.Additional benefits for this position
can be found at https://pfptbenefits.com.This statement is being
provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay and Benefit Disclosure
requirements of sb19-968.Proofpoint is an equal opportunity
employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed,
color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Proofpoint, Concord , Software Developer (UI/React), IT / Software / Systems , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!