Quality Assurance Utility Forester
Company: Environmental Consultants (ECI)
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Quality Assurance Utility Forester
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Utility Forester. This
is a field position and candidate must have experience with utility
line clearance and field operations. We are looking for an
energetic professional who enjoys working outdoors and values the
freedom of working independently and performing QA/QC of utility
planning and line clearance work. If you enjoy a fast-paced
environment and the challenges of a rewarding profession, consider
a career in vegetation management with ECI. Essential Duties
- Work with Tree Contractor, on a daily basis.
- Set and clarify expectations
- Arboricultural quality work
- Follow ANSI A300 expectations
- Follow ANSI Z133 expectations
- Follow OSHA 1910.269 expectations
- Follow LU Distribution Line Clearance Specifications
- Confirm Terra Spectrum data being recorded correctly and
- Confirm Terra Spectrum reports align with invoicing
- Confirm all processes are performed to expectation and
- Report back an identify any process clarifications to
incorporate into future contracts
- Perform real time audits
- Tree crew performance per job, per span, per circuit
- Work Planner quality of work and consistency
- Relay consistent expectations for all crews in all
- Confirm customer satisfaction in expectations
- Report in with Program Manager daily.
- May perform incident investigations and log findings as well as
perform customer call follow up once the tree contractor has
confidence in work expectations.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Two or four-year degree in an Environmental field
- 3+ years experience of managing field crews/operations is
- Must be familiar with ANZI and OSHA Standards for utility line
- Must be well organized and have a strong attention to
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills,
strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities and show
attention to detail.
- Must be able to work alone, outdoors in various weather
conditions and terrain.
- Bi-Lingual speaking (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Physical Demands & Working Environment
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Employee must be able to maintain attention and
concentration for extended periods of time. Reasonable
accommodations, if available, may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Work alone in an outdoor field environment; vehicle and foot patrol
of utility power lines; remote locations as well as urban, city
environment; physical demands and travel from site to site,
including: walking/hiking on various surfaces including flat, dry,
wet, slippery, uneven, rough, steep terrain, hills and slopes;
exposure to noise, dust, grease, and all types of weather and
temperature conditions; exposure to hazardous traffic
The employee must have sufficient physical ability and mobility to
work in a field environment; to walk up to 10 miles per day, stand,
sit, and operate a motor vehicle for prolonged periods of time; to
frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, run, crawl, climb, reach,
twist, grasp and make repetitive hand, arm and shoulder movement in
the performance of daily duties (e.g., forcefully beat down brush);
carry, push and/or pull light to heavy amounts of weight,
frequently lift up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 60 lbs.
(sandbags); to operate assigned equipment and vehicles; ability to
verbally communicate to exchange information with public; ability
to see and hear in normal range with or without correction; operate
assigned field equipment, including handheld computer, range
finder, fyrake, water backpack, shovel, and traffic cone.
Environmental Consultants (ECI) is a leading provider of vegetation
and asset management consulting services to the utility industry.
Successful professionals at ECI have come from a variety of
backgrounds, including: forestry, arboriculture, natural resource
management, biology, landscape maintenance, horticulture, nursery
management, environmental sciences, geology, agriculture, parks &
recreation management, urban forestry, geography, and more. ECI
offers exciting career opportunities with an excellent compensation
package and ongoing growth potential.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal
All candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a
good driving record.
ECI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA
: Minority/Female/ Vets/ Disabled.
Keywords: Environmental Consultants (ECI), Concord , Quality Assurance Utility Forester, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!