Company: H P Hood LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a
high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge
for you and your future!
HP Hood's culture is built on value commitments to innovation,
quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration
that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health,
dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discount programs, 401k
matches, incentive programs, profit sharing and more.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most
trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our
portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed
products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond
Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey's Milk & Milkshakes and more.
HP Hood, one of the largest branded dairy operators in the U.S.
for over 170 years is seeking a Production Worker to join our
Production Department in it's Concord, NH operation.
Shift: 3:00AM - 11:30AM (Sunday & Wednesday's off) Position
requires working until relieved by a supervisor, and may require
overtime as needed.
Benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD
- Paid sick days
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Bi-Annual Incentives & Attendance Bonus
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, theme park
tickets and more!
The primary responsibility of this position is to safely and
efficiently package quality products in a manner that is consistent
with HP Hood LLC standards.
- Perform all tasks and functions related to operating and
cleaning filling equipment.
- Operate and clean multiple high speed filling machines in a
sanitary, efficient, and effective manner.
- Complete paperwork as per government regulations and HP Hood
- Safely operate all assigned equipment following JHA
- Consistently meet production quotas.
- Comply with all policies and guidelines outlined for production
and sanitation processes.
- Participate in cross-training efforts to maximize departmental
- Maintain weights, codes, packaging, temperature levels and
sanitizing to ensure quality products.
- Work in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors and
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures. Able to
demonstrate knowledge of safety areas reviewed in the safety
- Must be able to adapt to changing production schedules as
- Execute assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Available for required overtime to support business needs
and/or critical situations.
- Perform assigned duties satisfactorily and in a timely
- Perform assigned duties following "Good Manufacturing
- Actively participate in special teams representing the
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Reading & writing proficiency (English language) and ability to
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Multi-tasked individual.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to move at a quick pace. Frequently
- Standing: Long periods (up to 8 hours).
- Bending, Twisting & Stretching:
- Lifting: Heavy (up to 50 lbs):
- Climbing: Ladders to make connections and add packaging
- Pushing/Pulling: moving pallets of paper up to 200 lbs. Stock
- Environment: Wet and dry, temperature variations from 50 to 85
degrees Fahrenheit. Floors are wet and occasionally slippery due to
product spills and cleaning process (slip resistant footwear is
- Use of chemicals:
- Noise: Moderate to heavy (hearing protection is required).
Keywords: H P Hood LLC, Concord , Production Worker, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!