Posted on: July 13, 2021
Appcast is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to build and
scale our ongoing global marketing efforts with a balanced focus on
the U.S. and U.K. The ideal candidate will have strong project
management experience with lead generation programs and will be
well-versed with B2B digital channels including social media ads,
organic/paid search, external media vendors, and also have
experience driving successful live and virtual events. This
position will work closely with a diverse set of marketing
professionals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Inc.
magazine's 2021 "Best Workplaces".
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop, lead, and project manage various marketing programs to
drive demand generation across desired prospective customer
- Partner closely with leaders across the organization including
sales, product, product marketing, demand generation, and account
- Partner with our UK Sales leaders on targeted campaigns to
support SQL generation
- Develop and manage our UK event program calendar - both virtual
and live - owning event recruitment, retention, and logistics
- Localize demand generation campaigns and provide input on
resources & content needed
- Manage our co-marketing programs and campaigns with ATS & CRM
partners in collaboration with our internal Partnerships team.
- Conduct in-depth reporting and analysis of programs managed,
and present findings to relevant stakeholders and leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience using search, display, and social advertising
platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads,
LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter
- Experience with tools including: HubSpot or similar marketing
automation solutions, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Moz or similar,
Hotjar or similar, and Wordpress or similar
- Ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate with Sales,
Business Development, Partner and Product teams
- Strong analytical background with the ability to translate data
into actionable takeaways
- Strong writing skills. Writing samples preferred.
- Experience marketing software and solutions with freemium and
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and project
management skills, with a proven ability to multitask and manage
multiple projects of varying complexities simultaneously.
- High level of positive energy, drive, enthusiasm and
commitment; must be a self-starter with strong time management
skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative
- Possess the ability to learn, adapt, and process new
Pay & Benefits
Appcast pays well and offers an exceptional, all-inclusive benefits
package. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven
people want to come to work. To better understand our company
culture, read this featured blog post from Appcast CEO, Chris
Inc. magazine's 2021 "Best Workplaces".
Founded in 2014 and headquartered near Dartmouth College in New
Hampshire, Appcast has become one of the fastest growing technology
companies in New England. Our programmatic recruitment marketing
suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job
boards find and attract talent. On July 1, 2019, Appcast
was acquired by StepStone. StepStone, a subsidiary of Axel Springer
SE, is the leading ‘jobs’ classified business in Europe. Appcast is
their 1st major investment in the US market.
Keywords: Appcast, Concord , Marketing Manager, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!