Medical Technologist - MT/MLT *Up to $82k/yr*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Medical Lab Technician /
Medical Technologist - MLT/MT
Connected Health Care is searching for a Medical Lab Technician or
Medical Technologist to join a state-of-the-art hospital near
Concord, NH! This healthcare provider places a huge emphasis on
their employee's career trajectories and caters to their needs,
keeping career fulfillment a priority among their workforce, which
is why it consistently ranks among the best employers in the state.
And if you like nature and being outdoors, Concord is
a perfect place to live. The city itself maintains
over 80 miles of trails, plentiful parks, and rivers and lakes
abound for swimming/boating/fishing. So, if you are an
MT/MLT looking for a friendly team where you can grow your skills
and advance your career in a beautiful area, this job is for
- Collects samples, analyzes specimens, performs Q.C. performs
instrument maintenance, performs necessary troubleshooting, reports
results, and assists clerical functions.
- The work is subject to review by appropriate supervisors and
the Medical Director of the Lab.
- This position requires interdepartmental support activities to
more effectively provide patient care.
- This position requires accurate color perception.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Requires variable work hours and weekend/holiday rotation
including some scheduling on all shifts.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy while simultaneously
performing a variety of tests/tasks.
- This position reports shifting or department supervisor.
Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under
fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both
in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment
(Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative,
Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:Med Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP)
or Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity,
Austin Copeland – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 759 – 8884
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Concord , Medical Technologist - MT/MLT *Up to $82k/yr*, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!