Remote: Technical Support Specialist
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history.
We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel
Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience
(CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job
application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group
as well as SYKES. In this remote based / work-at-home position for
SYKES, you will work remotely from the comfort and convenience of
your own home answering inbound calls. You will answer questions
and provide solutions to customers who need assistance with their
What you'll do:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting
with customers by phone via inbound calls.
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions,
troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to
concerns and requests.
- Demonstrate patience and understanding with customers to assist
with their various needs.
- Follow a list of directions as troubleshooting steps and relay
that to the customer.
- Educate customers on current product features, service
offerings, and overall product value.
- Meet and exceed all metrics as required by the client,
including average handle time, quality assurance, customer service
and schedule adherence?.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective
of retaining customers' business.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
Apply with us if you possess:
- Hourly pay starting at $15
- Full-Time schedule with 8-8.5 hour shifts between 6am-10pm
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and company-matched retirement plan
- Refer a friend program that pays $150 for every referral with
- Opportunities for advancement and continued growth
- Personal benefits of working from home including time, money,
and environmental savings.
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum)
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and technical
support by phone with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to work weekdays, afternoons, and weekends
- Strong computer navigation skills, including search engine
experience, browser navigation, typing in URL's, using dual
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and ability to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An unwavering positive attitude and strong drive for
- An openness to receiving feedback and applying and integrating
the feedback to improve results.
- Hard-Wired internet connection with at least 5 Mbps up and
- A standalone monitor to connect to the computer we will send
you. This cannot be a laptop, all- in-one, or TV.
- A computer (any type but not a phone or tablet) for your first
week of training sessions and any technical troubleshooting that
may arise with the work computer.
- Dedicated home office or workspace that is free of distractions
with a door and desk for equipment.
SYKES is excited to now be a part of Sitel Group®, one of the
largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and
solutions. With 160,000 people around the globe - working from home
or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands
with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+
languages. Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group® We believe
experiences are everything, and that happy associates are
successful ones. That's why we give our people the tools and the
freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. There has never
been a more exciting time to join our team!
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals
located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware,
Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,
Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington
and Washington DC.
Keywords: SYKES, Concord , Remote: Technical Support Specialist, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!