Peer Recovery Specialist
Company: Aware Recovery Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why You'll Love This Certified Recovery Advisor JobDo you have
passion for meeting people where they are and supporting them on
their road to recovery? Do you have a passion for coming alongside
and supporting people? Want to use your personal experience to make
a difference in the lives of those struggling with substance abuse?
Join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Peer Recovery
Specialist / Certified Recovery Advisor job in our Concord, NH
location.A CRA is an exclusive position available within Aware
Recovery Care. CRAs are a part of a multidisciplinary Addiction
Care team guiding and directing clients through an intensive
In-Home Addiction Treatment program which provides services for up
to a full year. The CRA serves as a personal guide in helping
clients to identify and develop the skills and daily habits that
are necessary to achieve sustained, long-term recovery and other
subjective goals.At Aware Recovery Care, you will give clients the
tools to navigate their daily lives and help them on their own
unique path to recovery. Start a career where you look forward
coming to work and get the opportunity to create lasting
relationships with a team that shares your passion for making a
difference. Plus, you don't have to be certified to apply. Aware
will help you get certified within 6 months of starting your new
career.Use your experience and compassionate nature to build a
career you are excited about and apply for our Peer Recovery
Specialist / Certified Recovery Advisor job today!
- This position has an average salary range of $36K to $42K based
on education/experienceResponsibilitiesCertified Recovery Advisor
- Deliver ARC's 52-week In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT)
program within the client's home environment.
- Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment.
Transporting clients to ARC-related appointments as fit and
- Collaborate with the Addiction Treatment team to coordinate
customized client care.
- Manage a caseload of clients and subsequent scheduling of
- Offer support through the therapeutic connection including both
face-to-face appointments and telephonically as necessary.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical
Record (EMR) system.
- Meet the client "where they are".
- Work across departments responsible for holistic client
- Offer personal experience in hopes of providing further
guidance through early and continued recovery.
- Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing
- Mentoring/Shadowing new employees
- Must be open/flexible to working nights and weekends, if
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedRequired
SkillsCertified Recovery Advisor Job Qualifications
- 2 years of lived continuous recovery experience from any
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and/or personal experience with
addiction in family members or loved ones preferred.
- The following certifications are a plus: Certified Addiction
Counselor (CAC), Drug and Alcohol Recovery Counselor (DARC),
Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), Certified Peer Recovery
Specialist (CPRS) and/or any other applicable
trainings/certifications related to addiction treatment.
- Aware Recovery Care requires proof of COVID vaccination prior
Keywords: Aware Recovery Care, Concord , Peer Recovery Specialist, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!