Posted on: January 4, 2022
We are an established GC that continues to grow, and we are in
search of a Superintendent with solid residential experience to
help us with our increasing project pipeline.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- In business for almost 40 years, we are experts in New
Hampshire's construction industry
- We are in a growth phase having recently opened our 2nd
- We are an award-winning firm with our talented employees to
thank for our accomplishments!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in the field to make sure that projects run
- Coordinating your team of subs and staff
- Carrying out carpentry, labor, material handling, and misc
tasks as needed
- Meeting with clients on a weekly basis to discuss project
- Completing punch walk through lists with clients
What You Need for this Position
- Strong experience in residential construction
- Ability to interpret plans
- Possess strong leadership as well as interpersonal and
- Experience managing people in construction
- Superior problem solving skills
What's In It for You
- Health benefits
- Travel pay
- Bonus plan
- Retirement plan with company match
- Short term disability
- Growth opportunities
If you're an experienced, reliable Super with residential
experience, apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JP5-1663032 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Jeremy Palaia - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Concord , Superintendent, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!