Card Fulfillment Representative 4, Lead
Company: Cubic Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Cubic Transportation Systems
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for
government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to
solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of
payment and information technology and services for intelligent
travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic
combat training systems, secure communications and networking and
highly specialized support services for military and security
forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an
entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we
want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking
employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of
hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect.
We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Serves as the primary contact between Customer Service
and Card Fulfillment/Autoload. In lead role, ensures all Card
Fulfillment representatives process all daily orders, mail, and
payments while meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators
(KPIs) requirements. This position typically works under close
supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages correspondence between the Customer Service department
- Delegates daily duties to the Fulfillment team, Payment
Processing staff and expedites requests.
- Ensures all systems are running for
- Maintains and produces reports for Supervisor.
- Provides back-up to representatives.
- Uses multiple systems to troubleshoot/problem solve customer
- Ensure compliance with ISO practices and reporting
- Adheres to the post order fulfillment process of preparing
packing slips, verifying received inventory.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School degree, or equivalent, plus a minimum of four years
of directly related technical expertise.
- Two-year college degree preferred.
- Ability to work unsupervised, utilizing good time, strong
analytical skills, strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, strong
leadership skills, strong communication skills, verbal and
- Must excel in a fast paced environment and respond well to
- Must be able to stand and move for long periods of time; as
well as, lift
- Possess a positive, self-starting attitude.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and insure proper follow
up is maintained.
- Must be highly organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties,
responsibilities and requirements may change over time and
according to business need.
Keywords: Cubic Corporation, Concord , Card Fulfillment Representative 4, Lead, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!