Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization
headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500
Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our two
divisions: Radiology and Oncology. Together we are "One Alliance"
committed to serving our patients and customers as "An Incredible
Team Making an Incredible Difference."
What You'll Do at Alliance:
* Greet, screen and safely transport patients to the scan control
room and return patient when scans are completed
* Perform and/or aide patient transfer on/off the scanning table
and ensure patient comfort and safety
* Assist in administering pre and post exam instructions, enter
patient, physician, and exam information into Alliance systems
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
* High School diploma or equivalent exp.
* CPR Certification
* Valid state driver's license, as applicable
* The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
* Plus much more!
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Concord , Patient Coordinator, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!