Remote Enrollment Specialist
Company: Academic Partnerships
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position: Remote Enrollment Specialist
Location: Concord, NH
Job Id: 2020NHPL
# of Openings: 1
* Remote Opportunity* What we do at Academic Partnerships is
powerful and life-changing. We focus on a singular, vital mission:
helping universities grow by providing quality programs online so
students can earn their degree and advance their lives. We're
growing our Student Enrollment Services Team and are hiring
Enrollment Specialists in New Hampshire. The Enrollment Specialists
work from a home office environment and represents one of our
university partners and share information about online Bachelors,
Masters, and Doctoral degrees to potential students via phone,
email, and SMS. Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively engage prospective students in a goal oriented,
metrics driven environment.
- Execute recruitment measures, via the phone, ensuring that
targeted response times and accuracy guidelines are consistently
met, to aid in enrolling students
- Provide a high-touch experience with students, while
encouraging the pursuit of their educational goals.
- Utilize a collaborative approach connecting students with
experts, as to resolve student concerns.
- Become a subject-matter-expert through continuous process and
product knowledge improvement, while representing universities and
supporting prospective / continuing students. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
- 3 or more years of experience in inside sales, call center,
recruitment, or student enrollment services.
- Demonstrated ability to offer world-class customer service and
a passion to go above and beyond customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone,
text, and email.
- Goal oriented and competitive by setting and achieving both
personal and team goals.
- Strong expertise with MS Office, specifically Word and Excel,
efficient in learning new software.
- Flexible to work various shifts that may include nights,
weekends, and overtime. Academic Partnerships is an equal
opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and
Apply for this Position
CategoryCompensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis
SpecialistsEducationBachelor's DegreeExperience3 to 20+ yearsJob
Keywords: Academic Partnerships, Concord , Remote Enrollment Specialist, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!