Company: Prototek Sheetmetal Fabrication, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
PROTOTEKNot just a job, we build CAREERS!$5,000.00 Sign on
Bonus! - -Founded in 1987 and located in Contoocook New Hampshire,
We are a precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining
one-stop-shop. A leader in rapid prototyping and short-run
production, we have two facilities located in Contoocook-New
Hampshire as well as additional facilities in San Jose-California
and Grafton-Wisconsin. - Our Wisconsin facility combines sheet
metal fabrication and CNC and high-precision machining
manufacturing. Additionally, our west coast facility located in
California offers high-precision machining of various metals and
plastics, along with multiple capabilities in electro-mechanical
assembly and continuous manufacturing. -We are a company that
values and takes pride in every member of our team. - Do you like
to work in a fast paced, team orientated, manufacturing
environment, with unlimited opportunities for personal growth? -
-If yes, PROTOTEK may be a great fit for you. -CNC
This position is responsible generating CNC programs for 3 and 5+
axis CNC machining centers in a fast-paced prototype environment.
Prototek has experienced tremendous growth and continues to have an
aggressive growth plan. Opportunity for advancement exists for
candidates. Prototek offers competitive salaries, health insurance,
401K, paid holidays, and vacation.Essential Functions
- Program CNC milling centers delivering efficient programs to
- Identify and create fixturing and work holding solutions as
needed in advance.
- Identify tooling needs out side of standards ensuring tools
used with in program are available for production at time of
- Maintain program data base. -Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with production
personnel to quickly resolve issues.
- Receive and share programming/machining best practices
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to solve common problems related to CNC programing
efficiently. Work holding, Fixturing, tolerancing, tooling, etc.
- Expert skills interpreting technical drawings
- Geometrical tolerances
- Knowledge of Secondary operations plating, heat treating, etc..
and how these processes will impact the machining process.
- Knowledge of variety a of materials and best machining
practices for each.
- Stainless steel
- others Required Education and Experience
- At least 2 years of CNC programming experience.
- Engineering degree preferred. Not required.
- Four plus years of machining experience.Experience with
Mastercam and Mazatrol is preferred. Experience working on Hurco's
and Mazaks is also preferred but not required for candidates
possessing an acceptable skill set noted above.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class.EEO is The Law - click here for more information: We endeavor
to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would
like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or
need assistance completing the application process, please contact
603-746-2001 or email us: . You may also write to us and we will be
happy to assist you with the application: Prototek, 205 Pine St.,
Hopkinton, NH 03229Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Prototek Sheetmetal Fabrication, LLC, Concord , CNC Programmer, Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!