Hospice Volunteer (Unpaid)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 16, 2022
This is an unpaid position.
BAYADA Hospice is looking for Volunteers in New Hampshire!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking Hospice Volunteers to be a part
of our team in our Concord, New Hampshire office. This office
services clients in territories throughout Merrimack, Belknap and
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? Do you have a
compassionate heart and a drive to help people? At BAYADA Hospice,
we believe that our clients and their families deserve care
delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your
important work will help ensure that our clients come first and
that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be
successful. The Volunteer, Hospice Services is a member of the
Hospice Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) who provides assistance to
clients, families, and caregivers with home management, emotional
support, and other supportive tasks related to terminal illness and
end of life.
Volunteers Needed For:
- Assistance with home management tasks.
- Providing companionship and friendship to clients.
- Providing caregiver relief.
- Specialty areas: Music Therapy, Reiki, Massage, Pet Therapy,
Craft Volunteer, End of Life Doula
- Sharing special talents, such as music or art.
- Providing assistance as a transport escort, as needed.
- Assisting with clerical work and other office tasks.
- Memorial Service Planning.
- Bereavement support to loved ones.
- Ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in
- Have a criminal background check completed, as per state
- Meet all state requirements for volunteers, where
- Meet the BAYADA requirements and state regulations for the
discipline, if providing professional services.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Concord , Hospice Volunteer (Unpaid), Other , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!