Territory Sales Manager (Repair & Replace)
Company: Rinnai America Corp
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Rinnai, the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water
heaters in North America, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager
with a track record of selling technical products and solutions and
a passion for winning. Join us on our mission to creating a
healthier way of living in North America. Rinnai America is the
leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing
rapidly as businesses and homes "yank the tank" and convert to an
efficient, endless supply of hot water. We aim to do this by a
commitment to our team members, with a strong, company culture and
a practice of giving back to our communities.ROLE: The R&R
Territory Sales Manager is responsible for creating and executing
residential R&R strategy and programs among regional plumbers
and Contractors in the specified regional area to expand Rinnai's
profitable market share. This role must coordinate with the
territory managers, District Sales Manager and Regional Sales
Director to ensure team is effectively maximizing opportunities to
achieve corporate objectives.RESPONSIBILITIESHigh Value Selling
- Identify, establish, and develop new R&R Dealers in key
- Develop strong relationships with Dealers at all levels of
their business focusing on quality strategic plumbers to support
the Ace and Ace Pro dealer strategy.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Distributor
personnel within assigned geography.
- Travel in assigned Territory to support sales targets and
responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs
and expectations of specified area.
- Effectively utilize Negotiation Skills to obtain the best
outcome for Rinnai in all sales opportunities.
- Achieves Annual Territory Sales Budgets
- Provide critical insight for Dealer to utilize Rinnai dealer
- Provide, sell, and educate Dealers on tools to promote Rinnai
products - product support, sales promotions, marketing and
merchandising materials and advertising opportunities.
- Organize/conduct dealer/end-user education sales and product
- Use all necessary information on new/existing end-user
customers, markets, competition, and product/service performance
and use to help dealers develop and execute their market
- Build strong relationships with Dealers at all levels of their
- Develop and execute a strategy with existing dealers to promote
and sell Rinnai products and services.Sales Support
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, interpret results, and
take corrective action to achieve sales targets. This includes all
marketing coop campaigns run in conjunction with the Dealer.
- Accuracy and functionality of pricing/discounting proposals
submitted to Regional Sales Director
- Develop with District Sales Manager programs to drive market
- Work with both the District Sales Manager and Territory Sales
Managers to develop market specific literature and product support
- Use initiative in handling dealer problems, complaints, and
warranty issues. Resolve problems in a timely manner
- Effectively and fairly resolve customer complaints and concerns
with assistance from Technical Support when necessary
- Provide appropriate support in identifying and addressing field
product performance/quality issues. This will include support in
resolving escalated customer issues and interacting with Rinnai's
Engineering group in gathering necessary information on potential
product performance/quality issuesAdministration
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan while setting
achievement milestones that can be reviewed quarterly with the
support of the District Sales Manager.
- Provide monthly a detailed account of all training, competitive
intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as
prescribed by Director of Sales and as outlined the Market Summary
- General Regional administrative reporting
- Quarterly Market Summaries
- Timely T&E expense submission
- Quarterly review of progress and set achievement
- Logs in training classes to meet Territory training
- Self- directed learning experience (SDLE) participation and
- Use Percipo Application to focus on 1 learning event per month
coordinated with supervisor
- Use of Learning management system to be certified annually for
- Bachelor's degree that presents business acumen for client
engagement and development success.
- High capability to work with C suite decision makers to gain
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated sales skills working with
construction products or similar industry.
- Experience with effective and efficient client development,
management and direct selling.
- Understanding of local plumbing codes and product
- Consultative selling that aligns industry knowledge, product
applications, competitive products to successful dealer alignment
and revenue growth.
- Financial acumen to support dealer in profitable investments
for both dealer and Rinnai.
- High capability working with Distribution accounts that support
the dealer supply chain.Skills
- Proven client engagement ability via Consultative selling and
- Proven ability to deal with assigned customer groups and to
negotiate appropriate outcomes.
- Proven ability to organize specific workloads effectively and
align key priorities
- High level of analytical and administrative skills including
report writing and formulation and understanding of business
- Proven technical ability and desire to effectively market
directly to each unique segment and their plumber/ supplier
- Capable of presenting and managing Marketing campaigns with
successful ROI to ACE and Pro client.
- Effective use of Rinnai tools such as CRM, Cobblestone, Project
- Client relationship builder
- Ability to align as team player within local and
Regional/National business team
- Action oriented
- Ethical and trustworthy
- Self - motivated and confident
- Expresses Initiative, commitment and achievement
- Ability to develop sound business planning process
- Ability to present technical products to various size
- Ability to accept challenges, evaluate best options and act in
a timely manner.Learn more about why Rinnai is a great place to
work by checking out our Careers Page
https://www.rinnai.us/careers-at-rinnai. Follow Rinnai America on
LinkedIn for updates https://www.linkedin.com/company/rinnaiRinnai
America Corporate is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Rinnai America Corp, Concord , Territory Sales Manager (Repair & Replace), Professions , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!