Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Growing and very stable plastic manufacturing company has
openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift for production operators. In
this entry level role, you will learn to operate and maintain
production equipment. This is a great opportunity to learn new
skils in a supportive environment that offers room for advancement.
- Operate production equipment used in plastic
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality
standards when handling.
- Package product in within previously established methods.
- Communicate with the Quality department to minimize any
- Learn and understand the basic workings and safety features of
all equipment and machinery.
- Assist in the training of other personnel as needed.
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to follow instructions written and verbal.
- Possess basic knowledge of hand tools and their uses.
- Minimum of 1 year in a manufacturing environment
- Background check and drug screen required. Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
employment opportunities. --
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Concord , Production Operator, Professions , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!