Entry Level Automotive Technician - Concord, NH
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: January 8, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Your state may offer a return to work bonus, follow up with your
state for availability and details
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service
centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment,
with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package
includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and
paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by
providing excellent training for our technician, salesteamand
management positions. We offer fast track career advancement
opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver
results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and
begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation
As anEntry Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on
experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by learning
how to perform basic automotive services while delivering
Experience isn't required for thisposition. You will be trained in
any skills required.We encourage you to allow us to invest in your
success as you invest in ours. Start your career with us today
What's in it for you:
- You will also become familiar with how to mount and balance
tires, perform oil changes, and conduct additional automotive
- We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans,
401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
- At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing
excellent training for our technician, salesteamand management
positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for
hard working, team players who can deliver results.
Shift Information: Depending on location, our stores may be open 7
days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
What do we consider?
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S.without company sponsorship now or in the future
What else do we consider?
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify
problems, and make decisions
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the
rapidly changing automotive industry
- Commitment to following established safety policies and
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience or
Previous formal automotive training
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- How to complete basic automotive services like mounting and
balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, filters replacements,
- Train with mid and senior level automotive technicians to learn
additional automotive services.
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing
clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles
- Promote teamwork to deliver on guest expectations
- Maintain strict adherence to company policy on vehicle care and
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires
and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Concord , Entry Level Automotive Technician - Concord, NH, Professions , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!