Posted on: November 18, 2022
Quality Tech Job Description
The person will be responsible for performing inspection/ testing
on quality of raw materials, in-process products, and or finished
goods according to company standards, and customer specifications.
Verify that Quality procedures are followed and maintain proper
- Verify that established quality and production processes are
being followed to provide defect free components and help
administer corrective action when it is found that the processes
are not being followed.
- Complete first article inspection and PPAP documentation as
instructed or needed.
- Analyze all procedures, raw material standards, inspection
techniques, and inspection equipment for process
- Provide technical assistance and advice to all functional areas
regarding quality system measurements and procedures.
- Maintain required work records.
- Assist with administration of the calibration system. Making
certain that all tools used by Quality Tool are
- Conduct final inspection audit of completed components. The
objective is not to perform detailed final inspection of
components; it is to provide an audit of key dimensions/features to
verify that the production processes are working.
- Trade school in relevant discipline and one or two years' work
experience, or 3 to 4 years equivalent in training, experience and
- Continuing education in area of functional
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Ability to use squares, calipers, micrometers, indicators,
precision blocks, height gages, etc.
- Ability to maintain required work records and Quality System
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated competency with personal computer systems and
- Ability to maintain safe work environment.
- Ability to perform problem analysis and problem resolution.
Standex Electronics is the global market leader in the design,
development and manufacturing of standard reed switch-based sensor
solutions and custom electro-magnetic components, including
magnetics products. Through our approach of partner, solve, and
deliver - in tandem with our values of how we operate through all
we lead, our aim is to pivot our customers forward as a long-term
strategic partner. Delivering to our promises of excellence,
highest-quality, and reliable engineering, design, and products are
key to our customer's and Standex Electronics success. Beyond the
business elements, we also strive to be of benefit to our employees
with their careers and to their families, and of positive impact to
the communities we reside in.
24 Chenell Dr., Concord, New Hampshire 03301-8529
Keywords: Standex, Concord , Quality Technician, Professions , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!