Production Operator- 2nd/3rd
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Clean Well run facility in Concord, NH is now Hiring!!
- Starting Salary: 16.25-16.75 per hour
- 2 nd -Shift Hours: Mon-Fri 4:00pm to 12:30am
- 3 rd -Shift Hours: -Sunday-Thurs -Midnight -to 8:30am -
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality
standards when handling.
- Take and record product measurements when required.
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any
- Package product in predetermined method (written or verbal
- Understand the basic workings and safety features of all
equipment and machinery that they are using.
- Maintain cleanliness in their work area.
- Perform any housekeeping duties as assigned by the Lead
Operator, Foreman, or Acting Forman.
- Follow all GMP practices.
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Have good manual dexterity.
- Have good eyesight (with corrective lenses is
- Must be able to follow instructions, written and
- Possess functional knowledge of injection molds and injection
- Capable of maintaining an attendance record within Company
guidelines and working overtime as required.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Please call Deb Brown - 603.417.3000
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Concord , Production Operator- 2nd/3rd, Professions , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!