ITS Business Consultant - Full Time - Days
Company: Concord Hospital
Posted on: May 20, 2023
ITS Business Consultant - Full Time - Days page is loaded ITS
Business Consultant - Full Time - Days Apply locations Concord, New
Hampshire time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job
requisition id R15330 SummaryServes as an IT Business Consultant
with responsibility for assisting the Director of IT Business
Operations with any and all aspects of IT daily business operations
as requested.Education Four year degree from college or technical
school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification,
Registration & LicensureNone
- Evaluates new and existing software products. Reviews contract
language on behalf of the organization. Creates purchase orders at
the direction of ITS Directors and Managers. Consistently check for
correct expense codes and approval levels before placing order(s).
Researches discrepancies and interacts with vendors towards a
resolution. Processes and gains approval for invoices received
against purchase orders as per organization standard process.
- Verifies nomenclature and specifications of purchase order
- Manage invoice match exceptions through communication and
research with hospital staff and vendor. Reconcile and
appropriately expense monthly credit card statement where
- Assist Director in appropriately tracking purchase orders
involving a capital purchase.Business Functions
- Review and analyze monthly telecommunications bills. Aligns
bill with contractual obligations and ensures expenses are
accurately recorded and budgeted.
- Prepare reports regarding monthly budgetary variances. Enters
data on a regular basis when performing the business functions of
- Ensure that capital budget expenses are correctly allocated.
Review capital expenditures and report regularly on variances.
- Prepare and issue monthly invoices to IT customers. Work
collaboratively with Financial Departments to ensure appropriate
posting of payments. Prepare monthly Aging Summary reports for
- Be a resource to other members of the departments for questions
concerning expenses, revenues and other business functions of the
IT Department. -
- Maintains a database of all telecommunications accounts,
circuit numbers and phone numbers for the Concord Hospital Health
- Maintains a database of all IT prepaid contracts for the
Concord Hospital Health system.
- Maintains an excel spreadsheet of all Domain, cert renewals
particular to the Concord Hospital Health system.
- Maintains electronic and paper files of all license keys and
proof of purchase certifications for software purchased by the
Concord Hospital Health system.
- Assists Director with budgeting analysis each spring in
preparation for the next fiscal year budgeting process.
- Tracks outstanding RMAs (returned material authorizations) on
behalf of the department and follows them through to a
- Maintains paper and electronic files of all IT contracts,
invoices and purchase orders for the Concord Hospital Health
- Assists Director in resolving issues at 49 South Main Street
- Places orders for office supplies as necessary.
- Updates ITS outward and inward facing Bridge (Intranet) sites
- Provide back up to other members of the ITS Business Operations
- Perform other related duties as determined by the Director of
IT Business Operations.Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Concord Hospital
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to
provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to
prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, age,
marital status, genetic information, disability or protected
veteran status.Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is
Illegal Applicants to and employees of this company are protected
under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the
link above to find out more.If you are an individual with a
disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any
part of the application process, you may contact Human Resources at
603-230-7269.Physical and Work RequirementsThe physical demands and
characteristics of the work environment described here are
representative of those that will be encountered by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.The Dictionary of Occupational
Titles Material Handling Classification is LIGHT. The employee must
regularly lift, carry or push/pull less than 10 pounds, frequently
lift, carry or push/pull up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift,
carry or push/pull up to 20 pounds.While performing the duties of
this Job, the employee is regularly required to hear and speak. The
employee is frequently required to bend, climb, do repetitive
motion, and perform activities that require fine motor skills,
reach, sit, squat, and walk. The employee is occasionally required
to drive, kneel, and stand.Specific vision abilities required by
this job include color vision, depth perception, far vision, near
vision, and peripheral vision.The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet. About Us Concord Hospital (CH) is a
-nationally-accredited, -progressive regional health system.
- Over the past two decades, CH has evolved from a community
hospital to a $550 million net revenue regional integrated health
system with more than 3,574 employees, leaders and clinicians who
are talented, mutually supportive, and community centered in
helping the organization meet its community mission.
- CH has sophisticated clinical and management practices. The
organization consistently performs among the top ten percent of
national organizations and has received many national accolades
(e.g., most wired, Press Ganey's summit award).
- After a four-year effort to strengthen and standardize our
quality management processes, Concord Hospital has become the first
healthcare system in New Hampshire to be certified as being in
compliance with internationally recognized quality management
practices ISO 9001:2008 certification, issued by DNV GL. ISO
certification means that patients can be confident CH has
implemented and strengthened processes for internal auditing,
control of documents, control of records, control of non conforming
products, and preventative and corrective action.Learn more about
working at Concord Hospital
Culture and Values
Benefits Life Here
Keywords: Concord Hospital, Concord , ITS Business Consultant - Full Time - Days, Professions , Concord, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...